Canoga Park Business Attorneys, Real Estate Lawyers, and Estate Planning Attorneys at Carlson & Cohen, LLP offer high quality representation for clients in Canoga Park and the San Fernando Valley area. For over 25 years, we have been providing business formation, business litigation, business transaction, landlord tenant, real estate litigation, real estate transactions, estate planning, and construction law services throughout Los Angeles County. Call (818) 905-
Carlson & Cohen is a results-
In the Law Firm of Carlson & Cohen, our Canoga Park Real Estate Attorneys, Estate Planning Lawyers, and Business Attorneys have more than 70 years’ combined expertise, each in their respective fields. We are devoted to protecting the rights of our clients and will work diligently through negotiation to reach a favorable outcome. If these negotiations are not successful, our seasoned litigators will take this matter to court.
Our Canoga Park Estate Planning Attorneys, Real Estate Lawyers, and Business Attorneys respectfully respond to client inquiries and consistently keep clients updated on the status of their case.
Knowledgeable Canoga Park Real Estate Lawyers, Estate Planning Attorneys, and Business Lawyers at Carlson & Cohen offer comprehensive representation covering many complex areas of practice. These include:
• Business Formation: For clients starting a new business or forming a new company, our skilled Business Formation Attorneys and Business Law Lawyers offer informed legal counsel on choosing a business entity. We educate clients on the benefits of a sole proprietorship, corporation, limited liability partnership, or limited liability company, and we help clients decide upon the entity that is best suited for their type of business. The advice of an experienced Business Formation Lawyer is critical to laying the foundation for a new business enterprise.
• Business Litigation: Our Business Litigation Attorneys and Business Law Attorneys are committed to successfully handling complex business disputes in all industries, including unfair trade practices, contractor’s disputes, deceptive business practices, business dissolution, supply disputes, collections, violations of any NDA (non-
• Business Transactions: With the goal of advancing our client’s interests, our Canoga Park Business Attorneys and Business Transaction Lawyers provide dependable advice and counsel regarding any business contract. This includes carefully drafting and thoughtfully reviewing licensing agreements, business acquisitions, employment agreements, business mergers, purchase agreements, sale agreements, and business formation and incorporation documents. Our Business Transaction Attorneys will also negotiate for contractual obligations.
• Construction Law: Our Construction Law Lawyers have served clients in the construction industry for more than 25 years providing aggressive representation for those needing assistance in construction contract drafting, construction defects, collections, mechanic’s liens, stop notices, payment bonds, and construction dispute litigation in any contractors’ disputes. Call our Construction Attorneys for an honest case analysis.
• Landlord Tenant: Our Landlord Tenant Lawyers and Real Estate Law Attorneys bring over two decades of experience to each case when handling the drafting, reviewing, and negotiating of any residential or commercial lease, including lease options and tenancy terms. As skilled Landlord Tenant Attorneys, our Canoga Park Real Estate Lawyers represent clients in any landlord tenant dispute, including breach of lease, nuisance claims, and unlawful detainer actions.
• Real Estate Transactions: Real Estate Transaction Attorneys at the Law Firm of Carlson & Cohen fight to protect each client’s interests by identifying potential conflicts and ensuring the conflict is resolved prior to any transactions getting disrupted. Our experienced Real Estate Transaction Lawyers handle all transactions, including reviewing/drafting of purchase/lease agreement, escrow representation, negotiating purchase conditions and sale terms, trust deeds, and title conveyance.
• Real Estate Litigation: In our comprehensive Real Estate Law firm, our skilled Real Estate Litigation Attorneys and Real Estate Law Lawyers offer cost-
• Estate Planning: Our Canoga Park Estate Planning Attorneys help to ensure our clients and the affairs of their family are settled and protected from being unnecessarily diminished by taxes. We assist clients with advanced estate planning techniques to create an enforceable, effective comprehensive estate plan. These services may include wills, revocable trusts, advance healthcare directives, conservatorships, living trusts, irrevocable trusts, durable powers of attorney, and probate representation.
Since 1989, the Law Firm of Carlson & Cohen and our Canoga Park Real Estate Attorneys, Business Lawyers, Construction Lawyers, and Estate Planning Lawyers have been diligently working to protect and preserve the rights of our clients while fighting for outcomes that promote their best interests. We are proud of our reputation for successfully creating effective and efficient resolutions to our clients’ complex legal issues.
We invite you to submit our Carlson & Cohen Case Evaluation Form, and our team will arrange for your consultation with an experienced Canoga Park Business Lawyer, Real Estate Attorney, or Estate Planning Lawyer.
For direct access, call (818) 905-
Attorneys at Law
16133 Ventura Blvd., Suite 1175, Encino • Phone: (818) 905-
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Each case is different, and you should consult with a lawyer for answers to your case specific questions. Please be advised that using our Case Evaluation Form or Contact Form does not create an attorney/client relationship. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Attorneys at The Law Firm of Carlson & Cohen, LLP are licensed to practice law in the State of California.
The Law Firm of Carlson & Cohen, LLP.
16133 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, California 91436
Phone: (818) 905-
Fax: (818) 995-
|Real Estate Law|
|Landlord Tenant Law|
|Real Estate Litigation|
|Real Estate Transactions|