Encino Business Transaction Lawyers at the Law Firm Carlson & Cohen are experienced Business Law Attorneys who have been providing legal counsel and representation to business owners throughout the region since 1989, and helping them achieve and maintain success in their business ventures.
No matter what type of business you operate, eventually it will become necessary to enter into a variety of transactions. The seasoned attorneys at Carlson & Cohen can help ensure that these transactions run as smoothly as possible.
Contact an Encino Business Transaction Lawyer with Carlson & Cohen at (818) 905-
At Carlson & Cohen we have vast experience handling a broad range of Business Transaction issues, including but not limited to the following:
• Business Contracts • Business Formation Contracts • Business Formation Documents • Business Mergers
• Business Purchase Agreements • Business Sale Agreements • Confidentiality Agreements • Construction Contracts
• Contract Arbitration • Contract Enforcement • Contractor Agreements • Employment Agreements
• Employment Severance • Financing Contracts • Licensing Agreements • Managing Business Acquisitions
• Partnership Agreements • Rescission of Contracts • Reviewing & Drafting Business Contracts
• Reviewing & Drafting Business Customer Contracts • Reviewing Contractual Obligations
• Vendor Contracts
Carlson & Cohen is devoted to providing all of our clients with the highest quality personalized legal service, and we strive to preserve and protect your interests above all else.
Whether you need a lawyer to review or draft a contract on your behalf, need knowledgeable assistance with a purchase or sale agreement, or want to ensure that your employment contracts provide the protection that you are seeking, an Encino Business Transaction Lawyer at Carlson & Cohen is here to help!
If you are looking for effective and personalized Business Transaction representation, please contact our Transactional Lawyers at the Encino Law Firm of Carlson & Cohen today. With more than 70 years’ combined legal experience, we will provide the quality legal counsel that you need.
We may be contacted through our Business Transaction Case Evaluation Form or by calling (818) 905-
The Law Firm of Carlson & Cohen, LLP.
16133 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, California 91436
Phone: (818) 905-
Fax: (818) 995-
Attorneys at Law
16133 Ventura Blvd., Suite 1175, Encino • Phone: (818) 905-
|Real Estate Law|
|Landlord Tenant Law|
|Real Estate Litigation|
|Real Estate Transactions|